With Braintree's recurring billing, you can charge your customers automatically in monthly increments. In order to set this up, you'll need to create a plan in the Control Panel and store your customers in the Vault. From there, you can associate each customer's preferred payment method with a plan to create a subscription.
Here are the three elements you’ll need to bill customers on a recurring basis:
- Define the length of the billing cycle, billing date, and default cost
- Define the number of billing cycles before expiration
- Can be created for different services
- Include payment method
- Can include personal details (e.g. address, email)
- Can be linked to multiple subscriptions
- Are funded by a specific payment method
- Can be flexible and have different elements from the original plan
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, contact our Support team.