The transaction summary gives you a high-level overview of transactions currently categorized as successful or unsuccessful within a given date range. Think of it as a report version of the Dashboard in your Control Panel—it can be a good tool for spotting some processing trends, but it’s not a tool that can be used for reconciliation because transaction statuses can change. Contact our Accounts team for more guidance.
- Log into the Control Panel
- Under Transactions, click Transaction Summary
- Choose how you would like to group your results
- Choose a custom date range or use the shortcut buttons
- Click Run Transaction Summary
The Group by fields that you specified when running the summary make up the rows of this table; the columns are transaction statuses.
The amounts displayed are representative of transactions that are currently in these statuses. For example, a transaction that is currently in the Authorized status will show up as part of the total in the Authorized column.