The Transaction Summary gives you a high-level overview of transactions currently categorized as successful or unsuccessful within a given date range. Think of it as a report version of the Dashboard in your Control Panel.
While the Transaction Summary can be a good tool for identifying processing trends, it should not be used for reconciliation, because transaction statuses can change. Contact us for more guidance.
- Log into the Control Panel
- Click on Reports in the navigation bar
- Next to Transaction Summary, click the Run Report button
- Make your selections on how you would like to group your results
- Select your desired date range
- Click the Run Transaction Summary button
The Group by fields that you specified when running the summary make up the rows of this table; the columns are transaction statuses.
The amounts displayed are representative of transactions that are currently in these statuses. For example, a transaction that is currently in the Authorized status will show up as part of the total in the Authorized column.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, contact us